Here's 8 Best Foods For Your BodyHealthy food is one of the most important factors to keep your body to stay healthy and fit . At this day and age , many of us who do not care about what is needed by the body and just think home satisfied only at breakfast , lunch and dinner . In fact , the human body needs a variety of essential nutrients contained in the food consumed . So , what are the appropriate and best food to keep the body healthy is always all day ... ? ? ?
Choosing nutritious foods and contain a variety of nutrients to the body indeed easy bother . This is because , different types of food in consumption usually contain nutrients that are good for only one organ . So it is important to know the different types of food is needed by all organs of your body .
Here are the best foods for a healthy body :
- Various types of fruits . Fruits are very good for nourishing your body . This is because , a variety of fruits are a source of fiber and vitamin C which serves to keep the immune system to keep it healthy , fit and fit throughout the day .
- Various types of fish . This is because , different kinds of fish such as tuna and sardines contain lots of omega 3 fatty acids . Omega-3 fatty acids may act to maintain the health of your heart organ .
- Assorted greens . Spinach is one of the most important foods to meet nutritional requirements needed by the brain organ . This is because , spinach contains vitamin B9 that play a role in improving memory skills associated with intelligence itself.
- Carrots . This is one of the foods that are needed by the body to nourish the organs khususunya your vision . This is because , carrots are a source of vitamin A and beta carotene which acts kebuhan sufficient nutrients for you who want the eye organs healthy .
- Avocado fruits , one fruit is also very good for maintaining a healthy body especially your kidneys . This is because , an avocado is one of the foods that contain a very high source of fiber . So for a healthy kidney , begin to love an avocado from now .
- Mustard greens . This is one kind of vegetables consumed are very good to keep your liver in order to function optimally . Other meals are very good for nourishing the liver under the red and white onions , cabbage , soy and red wine .
- Dark chocolate , This is one very good food to keep your blood pressure remains normal . So for those of you who are afraid of the rise and fall of blood pressure , start eating dark chocolate .
- Pomegranate , the fruit plays a major role in helping to prevent skin damage caused by ultraviolet light . In addition , this fruit plays a major role in warding off the attacks of various types of cancer that can harm your body .